Pearland Pet Odor Treatment
Our pet odor removal treatment eliminates odors and bacteria caused by pet accidents. Your carpet will be clean and smell great!
Our pet treatment eliminates odors and bacteria caused by pet accidents. Your carpet will be clean and smell great!
For many families, pets are an important member of our family. Just like other family members, we don’t get rid of them when they have “accidents.” And while pets can and do provide a wealth of benefits for our families, their “accidents” can also create challenges. Pet urine on carpet, rugs, or upholstery can do much more than cause unpleasant odor.
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay on the surface. It also penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. Frequently without your knowledge, pets will urinate repetitively in the same general area, causing significant contamination and damage.
As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. In fact, these urine crystals are frequently re-activated by moisture. Have you noticed that urine odors become more noticeable as humidity increases? Similarly, the moisture of any cleaning process may cause the urine odor to become more pronounced.
A great deal of the odor that is associated with urine comes from bacteria that multiply in the contaminated spot. This bacterial growth creates amino acids that will often get deep into the carpet fibers. In addition, the gases from the decomposing urine create unpleasant odors. When dried urine is remoistened, it gives off an ammonia gas which has a powerful and unpleasant smell.
Urine can also cause permanent color damage, either from adding color by dying the carpet fibers or removing color by releasing carpet dyes.
Urine bonds to carpet fiber and can be very difficult to remove. We suggest having your contaminated areas treated frequently to keep your carpet sanitary, fresh, and smelling great. To keep your carpet odor-free we use the following process:
- First step, identify the areas of urine contamination. We use a UV light to help us locate all of your problem areas.
- Second step, we use a specialized formula urine pre-pray treatment (UPT) which is designed to remove tough urine soaked residues in carpet and upholstery.
- Third step, the area is thoroughly rinsed and extracted with our hot water extraction process.
- Fourth step, Neutralizer is applied to balance the pH so that there is no sticky residue left behind.
- Fifth step, we apply an enzyme based Super Odor Eliminator that is specially designed for pet odor removal. After the surface area is treated a large capacity (60 ML) Carpet Syringe is used to inject the enzyme into the carpet backing and padding to attack the odor on a molecular level.
It's very important to have pet spots treated correctly because pet urine can cause permanent damage to carpet fibers if left untreated.
Contact All Star Dirt Busters when you need expert help in cleaning pet stains and pet odors.
Call All Star Dirt Busters for a free estimate at 713-292-3039